Monday, November 4, 2013

Season of Fall

  Those who know me well know that I simply love it when it's around this time of the year. The weather is perfect (well, as perfect as it can get in Malaysia), and there's sales everywhere. And the best of it all, I love all the sweater, jacket, knit, etc. You know, those kind of clothes you can never wear in Malaysia but for some weird reason the shops keep selling them?

  It has been raining very frequently in the afternoon. And that's not good as it makes it hard to walk in the rain. But at the same time, I love it when it rains. There's something serene and soothing about raindrops. I have a special secret song that I put on loop whenever it rains. Do you have one? Well, maybe you should get one.

On a side note, my phone is down since yesterday. And I am glad that it has no impact whatsoever on my work, apart from making me more efficient. Since there's less distraction.

  I am on a reflective mood recently, and I reckon this mood will last until the end of January.

0 comments:

Post a Comment