Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What can you do in 5 minutes?

  So I've been persuading myself that I should be more active in maintaining my blog for my own sake. And then I have been persuading myself that using my time to do other stuff is better than writing.

  And then I figure I should maintain my blog regularly with using the least amount of time. So I am starting a new blog challenge for myself:

5 minute blog challenge.


  My rule is that I will just sit down and type whatever comes to my mind using 5 minutes. And that's it, no perfect grammar, no heavy editing. And guess what? I found a community like this too. They are called Five Minute Friday. Hah, guess I am not that genius after all. Shucks, I really want to start something that no one has ever done before. Oh wells, for now, 5-minutes blog challenge will do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment