Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Have a healthy Chinese New Year 2014!

Chinese New Year 2014 is just around the corner. Families all over Malaysia are busy stocking up on food such as soft drinks, seafoods, snacks, cookies etc. But seriously, am I the only one who think that these food are way too unhealthy?


Pretty sure I am no the first or only one. While at the same time I myself enjoy all these junk food as well, haha. So what should we do? Well, maintaining a balanced diet is always the key.

If you are a Chinese (like me), then I am sure you are not foreign to the concept of "heaty" or "cold" food. Simply apply the same logic to your CNY meal, and while this is not gonna guarantee you to be free from that annoying sore throat, but hey, at least it's better than nothing. (╯▅╰)

If you're a boss, you should share this infographic with your staff too, so that not everyone take MC immediately after their Chinese New Year break. lol


infographic, chinese new year, cny, Gaviscon
Source: http://www.gaviscon.com.my/


0 comments:

Post a Comment