Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Macbook: My favourite laptop brand (and discount code!)

Thanks to iPmart, I finally get back to writing in this blog. Want to share on my favourite laptop brand today \(^_^)/ and *drumroll*, it's Macbook! (as if it's a surprise haha)
macbook pro, macbook, laptop

Macbook is known for it's many strength, and here's my list of favourite features on Macbook:
  1. Good graphic
  2. Strong Operating System
  3. Good customer service
  4. Backlit keyboard
  5. Less virus and cookies etc (I do not really understand this part, but apparently it is so, so erm, whatever)
And here's why I do not like Macbook:
  1. iTunes (seriously, this thing is bloody annoying, urgh!)
Anyway, are you guys itching to get your hands on a Macbook now? (haha ok I highly doubt so, this post is not that impressive, buy hey, give me credit for it ok? I spent like 2 minutes right-clicking and saving that picture above (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ )

But even if you are not a Mac fan, it's ok. You can still head over to iPmart and use this code below during your purchase to enjoy exclusive discount. Yeah to discounts! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

498373LPM

*RM 15 discount for minimum purchase of RM 100
*Valid until March 31 2014
*Unlimited usage

Happy shopping, people! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment